4.28.2005

"And after that, he stops to shoot up steroids; that's when you can hit him..."

Creative juices are flowing today... Going to clean my room and then work on some stuff. Garrett has seemed pretty intent on getting together this summer and actually making something game-wise. Had the idea for some sort of Collectable Card Game...which after thinking it over wouldn't be that hard to do at all, in comparison to other types of projects. Also, Wes also seems pretty serious about his Bono vs. AIDS idea, lol. Since he wants do do it on cell phones, I'm going to read some stuff about mobile gaming, something I've kind of ignored and honestly know next to nothing about.

My car has a flat tire =\. Luckily, my parents gave me the 4 tires off of their van last week, which I've just neglected to have put on just yet. Now would be a good time for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home