2.19.2005

Maria just left with Jesse and Cody to go get some lunch. God, she looks great today...*bites lip*. Granted--she looks good everyday. Just...extra good today. I stayed home (obviously). Initially, I think she thought it was just her and Cody going, and his MR2 is a two-seater. But when he got here he was in his Mom's car and Jesse was with him. So...I guess I could have gone if I had wanted, but no one asked, and I didn't really say anything. I'm not hungry anyway, and we're going over there to hang out tomorrow night. Besides, I had already said I was going to stay here and clean the house up a bit because Jesse and Bobbi are supposed to come by later.

So after I finish this I'm going to straighten and vacuum the kitchen and living room...clean up in here a little and fold some laundry. Then I'm going to excercise and take a shower... I've been trying to exercise more regularly lately in hopes of shaping up some, with marginal success. I still eat way too much crap.

I'm in kind of a "bleh" mood today. No particular reason why...just woke up that way. As such...I think I'll just make another entry in here later, when I'm a little more into it. My brain feels all muddy right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home