2.13.2005

Today's gone by entirely too fast... I'm still looking for a job. I believe Blockbuster is going to call me Monday or Tuesday. other than that, I've applied to Wal-Mart, Gamestop, Office Depot, Nintendo (a local merchandising position), Charter, I have an interview at Johnson City Honda on Tuesday and I'm applying at some 'Catalog Overruns' place in Piney tomorrow. Surely one of these places will hire me...

I went to Wal-Mart and applied this afternoon. I don't really want to work there. I don't really think they're going to hire me. But I applied anyway. I'm just in that kind of situation right now. While I was out alone, I did some secret Valentine's Day shopping, which by this point is very secret anymore, I suppose. I'll detail that more tomorrow. Somehow, while I was out, I didn't stop to look at any games or toys...my mind was pretty much focused on the task at hand.

Maria is sick. She's actually been sick for a few days now. With who knows what... Some hybrid of a cold I think. Not the flu, thank goodness. She's mainly had a congested head, sore throat, and bad headaches. She's one of the most stubborn people I've ever seen when it comes to taking medicine... She'll lie around all day, and whine and complain about being sick, and hurting, and being uncomfortable...and the first thing I'll dois either offer her some cold/pain medicine or ask her when she last took some. To which she'll usually reply that she hasn't taken anything besides tylenol and vehemently refuses to do so, even per my request. It's actually very cute. But at the same time, I hate seeing her feel so bad, especially knowing simply taking some medication will make her feel, at the very least, a little bit better.

I've been on this thing all day. Time to head over the couch to pay her some attention now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home