4.21.2005

It has bite =(

Just got back from Barnes & Noble. I was bored so I just went to go hang out for awhile and read some stuff i didn't have money to buy. I've determined that Edge magazine is the second coming of Next Gen, and now my new favorite gaming mag. Too bad its a UK publication or I'd happily put down the cash for a subscription. As it stands, I'll be happy grabbing a copy from B&N each month, epecially seeing as how it has a big "Sold Exclusively at Barnes & Noble!" sticker slapped on the front of it, heh. I also checked out the new issue of Play, looked at some more of the Episode III books, and some other cool book about conspiracies within the government, lol.

On my way home I decided that there must obviously be shortage of 20 oz. bottles of Barq's Root Beer in Johnson City. Neither Shell, Chevron, or Appco had even one, nor have they for 1 or 2 weeks now. This of course because only a few weeks ago I stocked up on about twenty-five 30 cent off coupons to help make feeding my habit a little cheaper.

Not much else happened today. I did download and burn the Episode III soundtrack, which is amazing. Oh, and have managed to secure 2 tickets for Erin and I to the midnight showing in Abingdon, thanks to Matt. Let the anticipation begin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man... where did you go? We miss you!

7:52 PM  
Blogger James said...

They fired me =( For missing Monday and not calling. I lost the call-in number... That's the only day I ever missed too. It's pretty crappy... LoL, tell me if you know any places that are hiring.

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home