4.28.2005

Today was a pretty good day.

Erin spent the night last night. We woke up around 10 or so, but just laid there in bed for quite awhile after that, as is usually the case. We both decided we were hungry, at about which time Tessa called. She came by and we all went to Big Lots so Erin could look at couches, after which we all went to the Texas Roadhouse to eat. I'd never been before, and my first impression was that the place was very...erm...western. It actually turned out to be pretty good. I got portabello chicken (I think thats what it was called) and Erin got what was probably the most pansy $8 steak I've ever seen. We got funny looks from the bartender the entire time...which might have, sort have, could have had something to do with Tessa and Erin spitting peanuts at each other the entire time we were eating, lol...

Not long after we got back Erin had to leave...work =\. I got online after that, where Wes was able to catch me. Its been a while since I've hung out with Wes. He mentioned he was going to the Fort Henery Mall in search of a staregy guide for La Pucelle Tactics, and asked if I wanted to go, which was cool. We went there, and then by Barnes & Noble, where Wes was overjoyed to find and purchase a copy of Edge (see 3 entries down) magazine ^_^. We spent most of the time talking about games, as usual. Which never, ever gets old. After he left and I reflected on our conversation, I realized how thankful I am to have a friend like Wes who "gets it"...as well as being an all-around good guy.

I haven't done much else... Erin and I watched Meet the Fockers yesterday, which while good, didn't quite best the original for me. I messed around with my new DVR box today only to discover the goddamn video on demand doesn't work. They're supposed to send a guy out Friday to take a look. I tried to catch up on music some too. I downloaded Mudvayne's new CD, which I'm withholding judgement for until I can listen to it some more, as well as Team Sleep's (Deftones' Chino Moreno's side-project) album which is amazing.

I guess that's it. It's 5 in the morning and I'm still not sleepy. I can see the sun creeping up behing the hills, so I'll probably grab the comforter and go lie on the couch anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO JAMES!!!!!!!!!!..U RULE!

8:13 AM  
Blogger James said...

Um...thanks?

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home