7.19.2007

And then there was one

So I just deleted my game development blog. I sort of didn't want to, but I just never, ever posted in it. Sort of like I never, ever post on this one. Only my game dev blog probably had at least 50% more non-posting. So from now on I'll just put everything here.

While I'm typing this I'll go ahead and mention that the company that might publish my game has now received a playable build from me and is getting ready to do a code review. After that I suppose I'll find out if they're interested in publishing it. I should also hear something about getting a job there next week, and will probably be driving down for an interview. To be honest I am more excited about getting a job than getting my game published at this point, but both would be nice. If I get hired it will probably be short-lived because my head is going to explode as soon as I come to the realization that I actually work in the game industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home