3.17.2007

"Xbox is betta"

I turned 24 on Monday. It's been almost a week ago and I'm just now posting about it. I'm still getting used to the whole 3rd shift thing plus they're working me 2nd shift (4-12) one or two days a week as well. I haven't really bothered with my blog between working, trying to get into some kind of sleep pattern...and the fact that I got AN XBOX 360 FOR MY BIRTHDAY WHOOO!

Erin helped me get it and also bought me Phantasy Star Universe. We ordered it from Amazon (no tax!) and Will came over the day it was to arrive and waited for it with me. He also let me borrow Dead Rising. I've had the 360 about a week and a half now and have also bought the TMNT arcade game. Erin likes it way more than I thought she would and bought Uno and Viva Pinata. We're both completely addicted to achievements. Even as a die-hard N-fan, right now I'm enjoying the 360 more than my Wii. Although once some of the higher-profile Wii games finally come out (see previous post) and Nintendo finally gets some games online that may not be the case.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary D said...

Hey... I saw your profile on the Blaney site, are you a Nascar fan in general, or just a fan of Dave?
We used to live about an hour from where Dave is from; great dirt track the family runs!!!
It sounds like you work at a hotel in your 'spare' time... if you're from Johnson City, must have been crazy this weekend, wasn't it???
See ya, Mary D

9:35 PM  
Blogger James said...

I've been a NASCAR fan for quite a long time. I never followed Dave when he ran sprint cars...I started liking him the last year he ran the Busch series. Lately I really like Marcos Ambrose too, and I hope to see him make it to the Cup series pretty soon. I do work at a hotel, but luckily I was off Saturday and Sunday. Saturday because I was going to the race and Sunday because I ALWAYS get Sundays off so I can watch the race! Thanks for the comment.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell man? You never thank me for me comments. You ungrateful motherfu....

-Jeremy

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home