3.09.2007

*yawn*

I'm at work. Its my first night working the front desk from 12-8. I'm sleepy--I only got about 4 hours of sleep before I came in. It's not very hard. I have alot of paperwork to do for the first 2 hours, then I can pretty much do whatever until around 5 when I need to start making breakfast. I brought my DS but I haven't played it; I've mainly just been surfing the web. It's not bad, but I'd rather be at home in bed with Erin. Speaking of Erin she's going to Chattanooga for the weekend to see her family, but I have to work so I'll be staying here. It sucks because she really doesn't want to go by herself.

I have more to write about, but I'll do that later. In the future I'll probably be posting on this thing alot at night like this, for lack of anything better to do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So youre still working at the hotel? Only at night now? What could possibly go on at a hotel at night. Can you get on AIM? I take it you didnt go see 300 last night.

-Jeremy

1:09 PM  
Blogger James said...

Nothing. Nothing goes on, lol. I do about an hour of paperwork, then surf the net/play DS/watch TV for about 4 hours. Then I take about an hour to get breakfast ready, then I surf the net some more for another hour or two. Occasionally I have to check someone in, and I usually check a few people out in the morning. I get an occasional drunk/crazy person at night and the phone rings a suprising ammount considering its the middle of the night.

But yeah, mostly nothing.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home