3.06.2007

Test Pics

So the testing session was really cool. It reminded me of how long it has been since I've been to a race (March 2005). Like every time I forget to wear sunscreen to the racetrack the sun reflected off of the aluminum bleachers up into my face and burnt me to a crisp. Blaney was pretty slow all day, I think they're playing catchup with the COT after having to build so many of the current cars because of the switch over to Toyota. While I was there I got free tickets to the Busch Series race in a few weeks which is awesome. I took my Grandfather's scanner to listen to the drivers, so that was probably the coolest thing of all because after Blaney went out on the track and his car looked like crap, I immediately knew why it looked like crap because the crew discussed it over the radio. I also heard Blaney say "fucking" for the first time which was really wierd. In all it was alot of fun and I'm glad I went. I took some pictures as well:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm nice pics....
-Jeremy

8:38 PM  
Blogger James said...

Why thank you, lol.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home