4.09.2007

"Give him the gun. Give him ALL the guns!"

I'm at work. I've got about an hour left. Mondays always suck...I usually work from midnight until 8am Sunday night/Monday morning, go home and try to sleep some, then get up and come right back in from 4-12. I figured I'd make a new post on here to kill some time. I've just been sitting here in the office browsing gamedev sites and eating Red Hots (I have no idea who's they are) for the last hour or so. It hasn't been a busy day. I've thought alot about my game (Color Bind) today and how I haven't been working on it as much as I should. I plan on changing that this week. Its hard to work 40 hours a week, spend time with your friends and girlfriend, do the mundane, day-to-day tasks that need to be done, have a little fun time (read: PSU) and then try to make a game too. It's a shitty excuse. If I truly wanted to finish it I'd make time somehow. And it's not that I don't want to...rather I just need to get my priorities in order. Which I will. This whole ordeal is like one big test for me and my horrible procastination.

Bah, I have to take a rollaway bed up to someone's room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home