4.10.2006

"Upgwade!"

I know I just posted an image of some new wallpaper I found, but while adventuring the internets yesterday I found out that XP is customizable moreso than I actually thought (albeit with the help of certain programs). So, after much tinkering, I got XP to look pretty much indentical to the upcoming Windows Vista. Then I deleted all the icons on my desktop and instead added an icon toolbar that rips-off the toolbar you'll find on Macs. After that I discovered Widgets for the first time, which are really fucking cool. I found a couple that let me add a sexy real-time weather monitor as well as a calendar/to-do list. Afer that I found a much cooler Apple-esque skin for Windows Media Player. I'm probably only person who knows anything about computers yet still uses WMP as their default player... I am starting to use Viewpoint Media Player for most movies I download anymore, however. Finally, I ended up finding another Electroplankton wallpaper that I like than the orginal one. Voila!:

Image hosting by Photobucket
Click to see full-size.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home