3.10.2006

Chattanooga Pictures

This past weekend I went to Chatanooga with Erin. Its where her family lives and it was her sister's birthday. The day before we went Erin got a new phone. This new phone of hers is a camera phone so I took the opportunity to take some random pictures during the 2 days we were there. I took the majority of the pictures at this place called "River Park." Its basiclly this big long walkway that stretches for miles down the Tennessee River. We didnt do alot else picture-worthy while we were there.

Image hosting by Photobucket
When we got there the sun was going down, which made for some cool pictures.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Erin and her sister Lyndsey...um...walking.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Going, going...

Image hosting by Photobucket
...gone.

Image hosting by Photobucket
A picture I grabbed of the rare flesh-eating Storkbot. Luckily for me, he was in sleep-mode. There would be no flesh eaten this day...

Image hosting by Photobucket
A picture form this neat little pier that ran under the bridge.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The opposite direction. Erin and Lyndsey at the top...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Carcinogenic catfish > children/unborn babies. Luckily, I knew that fish "rot quickly" and didnt bother catching any before we saw this sign, instead opting for some Indian Gavial I spotted. Take that, cancer.


Image hosting by Photobucket
"Greetings from Chattanooga"

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me pouting at a brand new Carmike theater. I'm pouting because we're about to watch Ultraviolet =(. It was my idea, lol. I meant to take more pictures of this theater, which looked alot like the Emperor's quarter's on the second Death Star.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Just a random picture of the outskirts of the city while we drove around.

I took some pictures of a Target store from the future (a.k.a. FUTURE Target) as well, but thats going to be a different post all together. I think Erin and I are going hiking this weekend if the weather permits, so I'll try to take more pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home