3.25.2006

The Food Metropolis

I work at Food City now. Again. A different one this time. Right now I'm a cashier/bagger, but the store manager told me when he hired me that he needed me to do this until summer came and all the high school kids then needed jobs. Then he would train me to be a front-end manager. Hopefully I wont even be there that long. Food City's first order of business as my new employer has been to steal my weekend from me. I work 2-11 today and 12-9 tomorrow.

My foray into mobile game development is going awesome. After continuing research into the market I've decided to scrap the first project i was working on. I'll likely finish it sometime as a side-thing, but I decided it ultimately wasn't what I wanted to be pitching to publishers as my first game. The game already displays fine on Erin's phone and just needs to have some simple gameplay code implemented to be considered an actual "game".

Erin bought me South Park Season 7 on DVD! It's far and away the best season on DVD, and second only to season 8 in its greatness. I've already watched all but about 2 episodes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I sure am proud of you. Dreams are possible lol.

-Jeremy

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home