7.07.2008

An update

I just got back from Spending the holiday weekend at my Dad's in Virginia Beach. We had a good time...I always enjoy hanging out with my Dad. My cousin Brandon joined the Navy and is currently stationed there so we got to hang out with him. We rode go-karts and went to Busch Gardens, which was awesome. We rode this:



Erin got her A+ Certification today! I am really excited for her and she's already checking out potential jobs. Meanwhile, she still has 7-8 more certifications she's going to get over the next year or so. Yeah, she's pretty awesome. This is probably the happiest I have seen her since we moved here.

Since the last time I posted on here we've also gotten a new car and we went to the Coke 600. I'll post some pictures of both pretty soon. Oh, and we got a new kitten who needs a name still. Other than that, just lots of working. I've been wanting to ramp up work on some stuff in my spare time but it hasn't worked out so far. I've lacked discipline lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home