11.07.2006

Excite-James

Argh...I still haven't had time to make much of an update. I work at Wal-Mart now, and have for about the last month. It's not as horrible as I thought it would be so I'll likely be there at least until my game is done. I'm still working on it, although it's been tough trying to work on it while having a real job too. It's taken twice as long as I thought it would to complete it, but I will finish it. It's just in too much of an advanced stage not to. I'm mainly hammering out aesthetics and the UI as well as figuring out how to adapt it to different handsets. I'll post some screens here in the next few days and I'm going to try to update my development blog soon as well.

So I was off yesterday and today. I got my driver's license back last week, finally. I had lost it for some dumb stuff like forgetting to pay a traffic ticket... I don't have my own car though, so Erin and I have had to find creative ways for both of us to get to work and back home which sometimes results in my having to hang out at Wal-Mart for a few hours after I get off. Sometimes my parents will come give me a ride, which helps. Yesterday I took Erin to work, hung out with Wes some, went back to have lunch with Erin and then met up with Will to see Borat (WHICH WAS GREAT SUCCESS!). Today after taking to Erin to work I've just been working on the game some more and cleaning the house a bit. After typing this I have to go do laundry and pick up Erin at 7.

I noticed earlier that I've felt pretty "blah" for awhile recently. Like I'm just kind of going in slow-motion, and its its been hard to muster the energy to do much. It sucks and I've tried to break myself out of it today by forcing myself out of this chair to clean up the kitchen and vacuum. Maybe it's the cold weather?

The Wii comes out in les than 2 weeks! I'm off that Saturday night and current plans are to line up at Wal-Mart early in the day and wait until midnight. I don't know who all will be there, but Garrett wil probably come, and Matt said he would. I think Jesse will be there too, and Will and Jeremy, while not buying Wiis that day, said they would come by and hang out too, so it should be pretty awesome. I wanted to get alot more stuff initially, but in light of the presents I want to buy for Christmas I'm just going to get the system, another controller and Excite Truck. To say that I am excited would be an understatement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home