5.26.2006

Stuff.

I'm sick. I don't know what with...a cold I guess. It sucks, of course. I watched TNA iMPACT! for the first time in a few weeks tonight, it was a really good show. Qualifying for both the Busch and the Nextel Cup races at Charlotte (I refuse to call it "Lowe's" Motor Speedway) this weekend was on, so I watched that too. Dave Blaney recently signed a deal with Busch team that will see him running no less than 5 races in that series the rest of this year. He practiced well in that car today and then qualified 14th for the Busch race. I wish his Nextel Cup car was running that well...

I download too much music. I can't wait until I have money so I can go buy all this stuff and free up some hardrive space. I downloaded KMFDM's and the Stone Temple Pilots' discography today. Erin has a 3-day weekend coming up (Saturday, Sunday, Monday). I think that is awesome. Work on my game is progressing great. It's still really hard. Probably not as hard as I make it out to be...I think its just that I sort of stopped using my brain to think critically for awhile and now its lazy. It likes sitting back and taking information in, it just doesnt like having to figure shit out. I'm trying to update my development blog more regularly now. I'm playing through Killer 7 again (thanks Wes). I'm also in the process of trying to get 100% completion on New Super Mario Bros. on DS (thanks Erin). I'm finding myself beating more games lately, something that, for awhile, was a real rarity. Not sure why. Just recently I've beaten Metal Gear Solid: the Twin Snakes, Gunstar Super Heroes, I've practically beaten NSMB, and I'll be finishing Killer 7 (8, actually) and P.N.03 (again--special ending I just found out about) pretty soon.

E3 came and went. I guess Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) was my game of the show. Other really cool stuff (for me) included Yoshi's Island 2 (DS) (though I later found out its not being internally developed =\), Hotel Dusk (DS), Lost Planet (360), Super Paper Mario (GC), Excite Truck (Wii), and probably lots of other stuff that I can't remember. Non-gameplay trailers don't count =P. I guess PSU was there too, but no one really covered because its been there the past 2 years and is now getting ready to come out. October is the US date I'm hearing. I guess that it. It's almost 3. I'm going to try and work on my game some more and then get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home