6.28.2005

Quick post...

Spemt the day with Erin yesterday. I went to her doctor's appointment with her, then to Northeast State. Afterwards we went to State Street in Bristol. I finally got her to eat at the Burger Bar =). I hadn't been in awhile, but not to fear they still make the best burgers around. We checked out some of the local antique shops afterwards, and then walked around Steele's Creek Park for awhile before we decided it was too f'ing hot.

I talked her into going to my parents afterwards. They hadn't met her yet. She was kind of nervous until we got htere, and everything went smoothly. They liked her, of course. We ended up going swimming there, and my parents got us all pizza afterwards. Swimming is fun ;). Good times...

I've always been a person who's had alot of ideas, for different types of things. I'm trying really hard to finally capitalize on some of those ideas for a change, with the help of some friends. Mainly, My, Wes, and Garrett's CCG project, in which progress can be followed at my development blog (link on the right) and also my long-running desire to make some kind of movies, which I think will finally come to fruition through this website, and with the help of Will, his laptop and video camera, and just about anyone else who wants to help out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home