10.18.2007

Argh.

I feel awful. My throat is sore and my whole body aches. I started feeling under the weather early yesterday. I've been taking vitamin C, aspirin, and eating throat lozenges like candy. I do feel better right now than I did this morning...so maybe I'll be fine by tomorrow.

Erin's grandparents got us a new table and chairs. The apartment is looking nicer and nicer all the time. Next objective: couch. I'll post some pictures on here soon.

OMG, the "1up Cup" in Phantasy Star Universe starts tonight! Time to get r4r3z.

I bought King of Fighters XI online last night, despite my lack of a functional PlayStation 2. It is the first of my most-anticipated games being released this holiday season. The others being Super Mario Galaxy, PSU: Ambition of the Illuminous, FirePro Wrestling Returns, and NeoGeo Battle Coliseum. There are more games that I want...but these are the absolute must-haves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home